Cooktop Cove: DIY Febreze
Tired of not having your home smell fresh but don't want to spend money on expensive fragrances? The following DIY Febreze recipe is for you! It's also super easy to make, so get ready for your home to smell like spring all year long.
The following homemade DIY Febreze recipe lasts twice as long as a store-bought version and costs approximately 60 cents to make! Bonus? No film or residue is left behind to make this product.
Ingredients you need
- 1/4 cup of Downy Unstopables (use your preferred scent)
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 3 cups of hot water
- empty spray bottle
1. Add Downy Unstopables to glass bowl.
Follow with baking soda.
Next add the hot water.
2. Stir until everything is combined.
3. Pour into spray bottle. A funnel helps with this!
4. Time to freshen up your home. Spray!
Copyright 2016 Cooktop Cove